Friday, April 4, 2008

Recent Brazil Visit

I had the opportunity to visit Brazil last week to meet with our reseller firm Teor. I was also speaking at a Dell Performnace Summit in Porto Alegre and the ENPO-BR event in Sao Paulo. Both events were well organized and enjoyed strong attendance.

It was an amazing visit although it seems we were eating Brazilian BBQ non-stop for my entire stay.
I was also able to attend a local Palmeiras soccer game. There is considerable passion surround soccer in Brazil with amazing loyalty to specific clubs. I was almost denied entry into the hotel gym based on wearing the wrong soccer club jersey :-)

If you ever get the opportunity, I would definitely recommend visiting this great country.

1 comment:

Ric Van Dyke said...

Can't beat Brazilian BBQ! Some great food to be sure.