Hotsos Application Workload Characterization Solution (HAWCS) v4.3.1 for Oracle E-Business Suite has been released today. This release contains the following enhancements and fixes:
- Split the online Main Dashboard “Top 5 EBS/Non-EBS sessions” into two reports, called “Top 5 EBS sessions” and “Top 5 Non-EBS sessions”.
- Eliminated the filtering restrictions which had been placed upon the report of “EBS-Other” sessions. This filtering caused certain module names to not be reported in the online report.
- Corrected an occasional inaccuracy that occurred in the online Dashboard report “Top 5 EBS/Non-EBS sessions”. Under certain conditions, some sessions would not be reported properly.
- Corrected a reporting error in the “EBS Database Growth” screen (“EBS Health Check” in the “Admin” tab) in the online HAWCS screens, wherein more than one data collection in a 24-hour period would cause a sudden doubling of the “database size” reported.
- Enabled the “Scroll Bar” option in several “EBS Health Check” screens.
- Corrected the “Tablespace File Sizes” screen (“EBS Health Check” in the “Admin tab): the “Used” storage amounts and “Free” storage amounts were switched.
- Restored the ability to sort by the COUNT column in the report on the “History of Selected Work Product” screen. (Navigate from “Factory Model” to “Work Products” to any Work Product.)
For more information about HAWCS or for a free demo, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at +1.817.488.6200.